How Much Do 21st-Century Properties Cost At Old Town Court in Alexandria?If you’re shopping places to buy in 22314 in the City of Alexandria we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 904 Slaters Ln.
The 22314 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 79 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,470 sqft. But, 904 Slaters Ln has 2,988 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $335 . Above all, 904 Slaters Ln is $335 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 43 years. 904 Slaters Ln is 15 years old.
2,881 sqft Condo // Alexandria VA 22301When it comes time to buy a place, most buyers have a pretty clear idea of what they want to buy and how much they want to pay. 2211 Richmond Hwy #102 is currently for sale at $859,900. This condo has 2,881 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate close to $5,341 to our client when they use Alan Clerinx as their buyer agent. Depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you may want to contemplate 2211 Richmond Hwy #102, Alexandria VA which is for sale for $859,900. Continue reading "2211 Richmond Hwy #102, Alexandria VA 22301 On The Market"
Real Estate Secrets In The Alexandria Area601 N. Alfred St is an amazing duplex in Alexandria, Virginia, But even so it's not for every buyer. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Can you afford $1,700,000?Or is your budget closer to $1,674,000? If you can afford $1,695,000, should you pay $1,695,000? Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at community is natural gas. Do public schools matter to you? 601 N. Alfred St is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Maury Elementary Schools and . Continue reading "601 N. Alfred St, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
LUXURY*EXQUISITE**ZEN* RARE END-UNIT TOWNHOUSE IN POTOMAC YARD! Over 3,300 sq ft, a five-bdrm, three and a half bath carriage house/contemporary home built in late 2012 is the ideal luxury urban living. Located on a tree-lined street with a … [Read more]$1,425,000 — 5 BR — 3 BA — 1 HB — 3,384 SQFT — 710 E Custis Ave Alexandria 22301 VA Continue reading "$1,425,000 At 710 E Custis Ave In Alexandria VA 22301"
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3035
Added: 01/17/20, Last Updated: 01/17/2020
Property Type: Penthouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX242310
Subdivision: The Oronoco<!--
List Price: 3449500.00-->