Useful Points For Condo Buyers Shopping In The Alexandria Area515 N Washington St #303 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are various elements for home buyers who are looking at this area to really consider.
The City of Alexandria Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 74 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,425 sqft. Above all, 515 N Washington St #303 has 457 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $396 . Nevertheless, 515 N Washington St #303 is $941 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 515 N Washington St #303 is 232 years old.
If you have questions about 625 Slaters Ln #G4, or the real estate market in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, get in touch with Julie Nesbitt today. If you are trying to find a remarkable entry-level condo in 22314, your choices might be limited right now. 625 Slaters Ln #G4 might be the best option for you, but we have several more suggestions below. Continue reading "Are You Searching For An Entry-level Condo In 22314?"
As an investor, you could do rental management services yourself, or you could hire a rental management company like us to manage your rental in Virginia near Washington DC. Continue reading "What Does We Do To Manage A Rental In Alexandria, Virginia?"
2 Bedroom in 22314 For $475,000There are search for s that weigh in a home buyer's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. This home in the City of Alexandria is on the market for $475,000. If you've set your budget close to $500,000 you may want to take a hard look at 501 Slaters Ln #415. Continue reading "501 Slaters Ln #415, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Condo at Canal Place
How Much Does A Small Place Comparable To 1207 N Pitt St #1c Cost In 22314?1207 N Pitt St #1c, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is listed for $495,000. So, you may want to take into account this property (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). Above all, compare this to the average square feet (1,459) of properties in the City of Alexandria to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "1207 N Pitt St #1c, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
This 1 bedroom condo is in Old Town North at Alexandria. You do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Nesbitt Realty helps buyers who want to buy in Alexandria. Nesbitt Realty can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range. Continue reading "1 Bedroom Home In Alexandria For $509,900"
Do you have a specific need in The City of Alexandria? Nesbitt Realty can help. If you are looking at purchasing a special entry-level condo in Alexandria, your selections might be limited right now. 815 Patrick St N #406 might be the best option for you, but we have some more inputs below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyer Clients Looking For An Entry-level Condo In Alexandria"
501 Slaters Ln #624 is located in Alexandria, Virginia at Marina Towers. Nesbitt Realty can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range. Nesbitt Realty is a local Realtor who routinely works real estate in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Nesbitt Realty who is a full-time expert on real estate in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "2 Bedroom Residence In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria For $510,000"