What Can I Buy In 22314 in Alexandria For $400,000?Are you worrying about buying real estate like 915 N Patrick St #307 in Alexandria, Virginia? Further, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the home. However, Nesbitt Realty can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional similar to Nesbitt Realty has the answers and can help reduce your heartburn from the buying process. Continue reading "915 N Patrick St #307, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Important Real Estate Elements About 1624 W Abingdon Dr #202 in 22314If you look at 1624 W Abingdon Dr #202 it's not hard to figure out why Andrew Patton loves working in the City of Alexandria. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Furthermore, you will perhaps be impressed by what this property has to offer. Continue reading "1624 W Abingdon Dr #202, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,048 sqft
Added: 07/19/21, Last Updated: 07/19/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2008990
Subdivision: Burke Cove<!--
List Price: 327900.00-->
Find A 1 Bedroom Condo in the Alexandria Area For $322,500Buying real estate in the City of Alexandria similar to 801 N Pitt St #904 is likely to be the biggest budgetary investment most Americans will ever make. Further, as a proactive real estate agent, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong guide who recognizes the sympathetic and explanatory backing that property seekers need while shopping $322,500 1-bedroom condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria and acquiring a condo like 801 N Pitt St #904. Furthermore, there are always dangers in 22314 in the City of Alexandria real estate. Conversely, a wonderful real estate pro such as Stuart is able to advise you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #904, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Info Regarding in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 :: $460,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re dreaming about buying a new property such as 505 E Braddock Rd #301.
The 22314 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,429 sqft. Conversely, 505 E Braddock Rd #301 has 930 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $495 . But, 505 E Braddock Rd #301 is $495 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 505 E Braddock Rd #301 is 34 years old.