Properties here range in price from $975,000 to $646,900. Continue reading "How Well Do You Know Potomac Yards?"
Our clients save money by using Nesbitt Realty to buy in 22301. You don't have to compromise on quality of service to save money. Why not save money on your new home? Continue reading "Why Not Save $5,946 When You Pick Up Real Estate At 2210 Potomac Ave #102 Alexandria VA?"
$950,000 -- Alexandria Virginia 2230122301 is a good neighborhood to shop places for close to $950,000. Take a gander at what's new at Potomac Yard Condominium in Alexandria. Besides, many home buyers might be astonished by what this place has to offer. Continue reading "605 E Nelson Ave #102, Alexandria VA 22301 On The Market"
$1,595,000 Listed At 510 Pendleton St In The City of AlexandriaDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria area? Monika Ortiz can assist you with a residence like 510 Pendleton St, but these facts could prove useful as well.
The 22314 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 167 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,624 sqft. On the other hand, 510 Pendleton St has 2,550 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $624 . Still, 510 Pendleton St is $625 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Still, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 23 years. 510 Pendleton St is 18 years old.
4 Bedroom in 22301 in the City of Alexandria For $1,165,000Purchasing a place of residence such as 2111 Main Line Blvd will probably be the most important budgetary occurrence a typical resident of the City of Alexandria will ever make. In fact, as a real estate guru with experience working in 22301 in Alexandria, Nesbitt Realty is a buyer's defender who understands the information and emotional support that buyer clients need when digging up and acquiring a place of residence in 22301 in the City of Alexandria. Further, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate pro like Nesbitt can aid you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a property in Alexandria. Continue reading "2111 Main Line Blvd, Alexandria VA 22301 On The Market"
Nesbitt Realty can help you if you need to learn more about real estate in 22301. Continue reading "Do You Know The Hidden Extras Of Getting At Potomac Yard"
Are you curious what types of property we manage? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty & Management Proudly Directs Rentals In 22301"
$930,000 In Alexandria Virginia 223011901 Richmond Hwy is located in the Alexandria area of the NOVA region. Here are a few details for buyers who are looking at this area to deliberate on.
Real Estate Reasons About The 22301 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22301 area is 77 years. 1901 Richmond Hwy is 7 years old.
- The 22301 Area has an average price per square foot of $620 . Above all, 1901 Richmond Hwy is $341 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22301 area is 88 days.
- The average living area in the 22301 area is 1,496 sqft. On the other hand, 1901 Richmond Hwy has 2,724 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22301 area?
What Can I Buy In 22314 For $1,400,000?312 Third St is appears to be a wise purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you purchase this end unit townhouse, or any particular place of residence in The City of Alexandria ... at least, not until your agent know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right dwelling for you. As a buyer client, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
It's hard to know what's best for another person, On the other hand it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.What style of home do you prefer? If you like transitional end unit townhouses, you'll love the community around 312 Third St. Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c? How many baths do you need? 312 Third St has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 312 Third St has 1 half baths. Continue reading "312 Third St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Potomac Yard is best with as few surprises as possible. Continue reading "Not So Obvious Elements About Purchasing In Potomac Yard"