How Much Do $599,999 3-bedroom traditional-style Condos Cost At Colecroft Station Condominium in 22314?
How Much Does A Modest Condo Cost In Alexandria, Virginia?505 E Braddock Rd #608, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is selling for $599,999. Thus, you may want to look at this condo (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). But, compare this to the average square feet (1,485) of properties in the City of Alexandria to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "505 E Braddock Rd #608, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
$500,000 Listed For Sale At 910 Powhatan St #305n In The City of AlexandriaBuying real estate comparable to 910 Powhatan St #305n is likely to be the most complex transaction a resident of Alexandria will make. Further, as a devoted and faithful real estate pro, Will Nesbitt will be a strong defender who realizes the data and the emotional support most purchasers want when thinking about $500,000 1-bedroom properties in Alexandria and acquiring a dwelling like 910 Powhatan St #305n. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Above all, a real estate professional not unlike Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your hassle from the buying process. Continue reading "910 Powhatan St #305n, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
What Can I Pick up In 22314 For $550,000?The majority of buyer clients are prepared to make attention to details on just about everything . . . except pre-approved price limit. Compare this condo at 815 N Patrick St #407 to others in 22314 to understand what $550,000 can buy in the City of Alexandria. Monika Ortiz informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to dream about this home at 815 N Patrick St #407 which is for sale $573,000. Continue reading "815 N Patrick St #407, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
3 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1,194 sqft
Added: 05/19/22, Last Updated: 05/19/2022
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2069580
Subdivision: Fairfax Homes<!--
List Price: 500000.00-->
Unique Residence $575,000 /// Alexandria VA 22314Are you worrying about buying real estate like 501 Slaters Ln #1111 in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Further, you may want to know more about the schools. However, Alan Clerinx can provide information to help you learn more about Jefferson-Houston Elementary School, and Alexandria City High School. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional not unlike Alan Clerinx has the answers and can help reduce your hassle from the buying process. Continue reading "501 Slaters Ln #1111, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
How Much Is An Interesting Condo In 22314?If you’re scrutinizing condos to buy in The City of Alexandria we’ve collected some points for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a condo like 1200 Braddock Pl #801.
The City of Alexandria Points
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 59 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,451 sqft. On the other hand, 1200 Braddock Pl #801 has 1,056 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $712 . But, 1200 Braddock Pl #801 is $540 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1200 Braddock Pl #801 is 32 years old.