$1,050,000 ⁙ Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and Suggestions
Big End Unit Townhouse For $1,049,990 in 22314 in Alexandria1371 Powhatan St, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is selling for $1,049,990. For this reason, you may want to consider this home (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). But, consider that the average living area of homes in the City of Alexandria is 1,369. Continue reading "1371 Powhatan St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
How Much Do 21st-Century Properties Cost At Old Town Court in Alexandria?If you’re shopping places to buy in 22314 in the City of Alexandria we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 904 Slaters Ln.
The 22314 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 79 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,470 sqft. But, 904 Slaters Ln has 2,988 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $335 . Above all, 904 Slaters Ln is $335 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 43 years. 904 Slaters Ln is 15 years old.
$1,050,000 |-| Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and SuggestionsOne of the things that Andrew Patton likes about selling real estate in Alexandria is that Nesbitt Realty can pay a buyer's rebate to each and every one of our clients in the City of Alexandria. Notice what's new at The Towns At 1333 in Alexandria. Besides, you might be surprised by what this place of residence has to offer. Continue reading "1371 Powhatan St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
3 Bedroom Residence in 22301 in Alexandria For $1,049,000
How Much Does 2,471 Sqft Of Residence In 22301 in Alexandria Cost?2205 Main Line Blvd, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is listed for $1,049,000. For this reason, you may want to consider this townhouse (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). On the other hand, compare this to the average square feet (1,751) of properties in the 22301 area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "2205 Main Line Blvd, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Data About Residences That Have Sold At Old Town CrescentWhat's your home in the City of Alexandria at Old Town Crescent worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your property in Alexandria for free. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Old Town Crescent in 22314:Continue reading "How Much Your End Unit Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria At Old Town Crescent Will Sell For?"
Steps from everything Old Town, Del Ray, National Landing, and Washington, DC has to offer. Every form of transportation is an option here! Couldn’t be closer to DCA! Walk, ride your bike, or take Metro. This luxury townhouse boasts an open … [Read more]Continue reading "Updated Listing At 1337 Powhatan St Alexandria VA 22314 – $1,049,900 Interior Row/Townhouse"