0 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia Asking $197,000
Here’s some considerations about real estate in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 801 N Pitt St #211 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Facts
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 64 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,381 sqft. However, 801 N Pitt St #211 has 384 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $470
. Above all, 801 N Pitt St #211 is $513 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 801 N Pitt St #211 is 56 years old.
Actually, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Above all, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/29/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about homes similar to 801 N Pitt St #211.
Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #211, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
My name is Nesbitt Realty
. I am a full-time, fine Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia.
There's a lot to like about this condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
Continue reading "Is A Condominium-home Like 801 N Pitt St #401 In Alexandria The Right Place To Start OR To End Your Search?"
Nesbitt Realty puts together this data because we want our buyers to have the best information possible. Continue reading "Surprising Matters About Port Royal Condominium"