People often ask us what types of property Nesbitt Realty manages. Continue reading "Does Nesbitt No Posts Found. Rental Condos In Northern Virginia?"
We are property managers serving Northern Virginia. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Proudly No Posts Found.s Condos In No Posts Found."
It's Nesbitt Realty's job to No posts found. if you are No posts found. No posts found. a No posts found.. Continue reading "Service-Member Buyer Rebate In No Posts Found."
No posts found.No posts found. No posts found. No posts found. Continue reading "925 N Fairfax St #804, Alexandria Real Estate No Posts Found."
No posts found., you can find a recently-built 1 bedroom condo for around $600,000 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of choice No posts found. in No posts found.. No posts found. one of them is the No posts found. No posts found. for you. If it's not 925 N Fairfax St #203, then it might be one of the properties listed below. No posts found. Continue reading "No Posts Found. A Recently-built 1 Bedroom Condo For Around $600,000"
Shopping for a 1-bedroom in 22314? Continue reading "$299,000 :: 1818 W Abingdon Dr #202, Alexandria VA 22314 – Comparables And Suggestions"
1 Bedroom Home in Alexandria For $239,900Should you make an offer purchase 1622 W Abingdon Dr #101? It could be. Nevertheless, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $250,000? Is it actually worth $251,895 or $227,905? Are you looking for a $239,900 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $687 on this purchase? If you have questions about 1622 W Abingdon Dr #101, or the real estate market in The City of Alexandria, email Julie Nesbitt today. Continue reading "1622 W Abingdon Dr #101, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
$599,900 In Alexandria Virginia 22314Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria area? Nesbitt Realty can help you with a home like 801 N Fairfax St #215, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The 22314 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 167 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,542 sqft. However, 801 N Fairfax St #215 has 775 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $759 . On the other hand, 801 N Fairfax St #215 is $774 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 35 years. 801 N Fairfax St #215 is 0 years old.
I'm Nesbitt Realty. I am a tireless agent. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 1201 N Royal St #203 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom Contemporary-style condo in The City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Continue reading "Is It Possible To Find The Best Condominium In The City Of Alexandria?"