Alexandria Area Real Estate Pieces of Info
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Stuart Nesbitt can assist you with a condo like 900 N Washington St #305e, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The City of Alexandria Data
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 58 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,362 sqft. But, 900 N Washington St #305e has 1,050 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $561
. Nevertheless, 900 N Washington St #305e is $561 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 900 N Washington St #305e is 12 years old.
What is more, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Above all, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/09/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the City of Alexandria about homes like 900 N Washington St #305e.
Continue reading "900 N Washington St #305e, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"