No posts found. is a fine Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 925 Fairfax St #305 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $599,900 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Continue reading "Realistic Real Estate Goals For Your Small Condominium In Alexandria, Virginia"
Would You Pay $1,379,000 For A 1,673 Sqft Condo In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?601 N Fairfax St #204 in 22314 in Alexandria may be a best choice of community for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic elements about the area to know if this is the property for you.
Real Estate Reasons About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 601 N Fairfax St #204 is 7 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $824 . Nevertheless, 601 N Fairfax St #204 is $824 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 64 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,378 sqft. Nevertheless, 601 N Fairfax St #204 has 1,673 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Are you shopping for a 1-bedroom condos in Alexandria? Continue reading "How Much Do 1-Bedroom Condos For Sale Cost At North Old Town In 22314 In Alexandria?"