Late 20th-Century Place ↔ Alexandria VA 22314Contact us to learn more about 545 E Braddock Rd #408 in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The City of Alexandria Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 70 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,465 sqft. Nevertheless, 545 E Braddock Rd #408 has 1,213 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $641 . Nevertheless, 545 E Braddock Rd #408 is $641 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 545 E Braddock Rd #408 is 35 years old.
As a landlord, you could do investment condo management services in Alexandria yourself, or you could employ a thorough rental manager like Nesbitt Realty & Management to manage your rental like 505 E Braddock Rd #605. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Realty Do To Administer A Rental Condo In Northern Virginia?"
545 E Braddock Rd #406 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom Contemporary-style condo in Alexandria, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Continue reading "Shopping A Good Condominium In 22314?"
Nesbitt Realty loves to help our clients save money on their next residence. Every day we work hard to realize our client's real estate goals. Nesbitt Realty is a full-time agent dedicated to serving your needs. Our real estate professionals are locals who live, work and play right here in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Save $2,096 On A 2-Bedroom Traditional At Colecroft Station In Alexandria"
Info Regarding in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 :: $460,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re dreaming about buying a new property such as 505 E Braddock Rd #301.
The 22314 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,429 sqft. Conversely, 505 E Braddock Rd #301 has 930 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $495 . But, 505 E Braddock Rd #301 is $495 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 505 E Braddock Rd #301 is 34 years old.
Super Luxury Home $995,000 || Alexandria VA 22314Acquiring real estate not unlike 505 E Braddock Rd #706 is likely to be the most important purchase an individual will ever make. Further, as a personable real estate agent, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong adviser who realizes the informational and emotional support that buyer clients need while looking for and acquiring a property like 505 E Braddock Rd #706 in 22314. Indeed, there are always problems in 22314 real estate. Still, a super pro like Stuart can help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a dwelling in 22314. Continue reading "505 E Braddock Rd #706, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
What has recently sold at Colecroft Station?What's your home at Colecroft Station in 22314 worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your residence in 22314 for free. When the time comes to market your residence in the City of Alexandria at Colecroft Station, it's advisable to compare what homes have sold at Colecroft Station. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your late 20th-century condo's value. Below, we're going to scrutinize specific homes available and places that have recently sold. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Colecroft Station:Continue reading "Are You Wondering How Much Your Place At Colecroft Station Will Sell For?"
Nesbitt Realty suggests you may want to consider this real estate at 545 E Braddock Rd #102 in Colecroft Station. If you use Nesbitt Realty as your agent when purchasing this $460,000 listing, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $2,174. Continue reading "Late 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Colonial Listed At $460,000 In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"
We constantly update our image library to stay apprised of the latest real estate developments in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Make A Good Offer In Colecroft Station"