On The Market in Alexandria$819,000 || Condo At Westover || 22314
Are Condominiums "No Smoking Zones"?Although smokers argue that they should have the indisputable right to smoke in their own homes, non-smokers who are concerned about second-hand smoke in condominium communities have challenged that idea. An increasing number of condos are banning smoking, preventing people from lighting up anywhere, even in their own units. Property managers say properties that choose to go smoke-free have a few options for dealing with long-time tenants who smoke. They can help them quit, or they can grandfather in those who currently live there. Some smokers are opting for electronic (smokeless) cigarettes. The Tobacco Control Legal Consortium will help landlords draft leases that include smoke-free clauses. It's interesting that the country is moving toward an increasing relaxed stance toward marijuana smoke and at the same time an increasingly intrusive position on tobacco smoke.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,112 sqft
Added: 09/22/22, Last Updated: 09/22/2022
Property Type: Interior Unit Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2017720
List Price: 819000.00-->
- The most common heating system at Westover is central.
- 6038 21st St N is the most expensive property for sale at Westover and is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Condos at Westover are 82 years old and were built in 1940.
- The average living area at Westover is 1,089 sqft.
- Westover has a good location close to the airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, metro/subway station less than 1 mile, and commuter rail station 1 to 5 miles.
See more in Near Marina Towers
No active listings match your search.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
I'm as excited about your next home as you are.