- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Potowmack Crossing is electric.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1604 W Abingdon Dr #101 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like smaller condos, you'll love the community around Potowmack Crossing.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is central.
Julie Nesbitt is a local agent specializing condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 1604 W Abingdon Dr #101 is a compelling $270,000 Unit/Flat, Traditional-style condo in The City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My dream in this post is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?