- Homes around 801 N Pitt St #607 were built around 1965. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like tiny condos, you'll love the enclave around Port Royal.
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Pitt St #607 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Pitt St #607 has 0 half baths.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Port Royal is natural gas.
- Do you need a garage? One third of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
I am a talented agent. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. There's a lot to like about this condominium in The City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? My client's priorities are my priorities. My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you. I'd like to take a moment to guide you to conclude exactly what your choices are on your condo purchase in Alexandria, Virginia. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: