- Do public schools matter to you? 635 Slaters Ln #107 is served by and .
- Residents at Old Town North enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you like concrete condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town North
- Do you need a garage? One half of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
I am a full-time, sensible real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. I like 635 Slaters Ln #107. This condo in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. My desire is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you. My goal in this blog post is to help you think through your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. What do you know about Old Town North? Did you know that 801 N Fairfax St #412 has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 635 Slaters Ln #209 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.