- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at North Old Town
- Residents at North Old Town enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Homes around 925 Fairfax St #305 were built around . How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do public schools matter to you? 925 Fairfax St #305 is served by and .
No posts found. is a fine Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 925 Fairfax St #305 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $599,900 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. I'd like to take a moment to help you to figure exactly what your selections are on your purchase in 22314. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: