- Do you want the most expensive home in the section, like 601 N Fairfax St #214 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 601 N Fairfax St #214.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside The Oronoco.
- The highest priced home at The Oronoco is listed for $1,495,000. Do you know if 601 N Fairfax St #214 is a good value?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Oronoco is electric.
Stuart Nesbitt is a fine Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. 601 N Fairfax St #214 is a 2-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style property in 22314, but it's not for every buyer. I'd love to slow down to guide you to resolve exactly what your dreams are on your purchase of real estate in 22314. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: