One-Of-A-Kind $700,000 :-: Alexandria Virginia 22314Here’s some matters about real estate in 22314. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 400 Madison St #2006 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Factors
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 66 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,402 sqft. Still, 400 Madison St #2006 has 996 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $617 . But, 400 Madison St #2006 is $703 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 400 Madison St #2006 is 46 years old.
Amazing views from this 20th floor 1 Bdr, 1.5 Bath unit with a 50' balcony for grilling - yes, grills are allowed. Have you ever wanted to relax on your own balcony, 20 floors high in the sky as you leave any worries behind? This is your ... [Read more]$700,000 :-: 1 BR :-: 1 BA :-: 1 HB :-: Alexandria
About The Same Size As 400 Madison St #2006 In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are approximately the same living area as 400 Madison St #2006. Why compare properties of a similar size to 400 Madison St #2006 in the City of Alexandria? On the other hand, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and Northern VA. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $700,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 400 Madison St #2006? The table below shows the sizes of other modest condos now selling in the City of Alexandria. All of these homes cost about as much as 400 Madison St #2006.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||13 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||4 Active|