- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 1200 Braddock Pl #806 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 1200 Braddock Pl #310.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
I'm a local agent specializing condos in Alexandria. I believe 1200 Braddock Pl #310 is a very interesting condo in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. My objective with this post is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you? Some of your considerations include: