- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 400 Madison St #807 were built around 1975. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you like concrete condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 400 Madison St #807 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 400 Madison St #807.
My name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local agent specializing condominiums in 22314. 400 Madison St #807 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom Contemporary-style condominium in 22314. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My goal in this brief essay is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: