Definitely, you can find a modest property in the City of Alexandria in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of choice condos in 22314.
Possibly one of them is the dream condo for you. If it's not 556 N West St
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. As a matter of fact, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value.
Julie can help you find a modest property in the City of Alexandria
If you’re shopping condos to purchase in Alexandria we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a residence like 556 N West St. As a matter of course, Julie Nesbitt
is a local real estate professional who knows modest property in the City of Alexandria real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt
for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,541 sqft. Above all, 556 N West St has 849 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414
. But even so, 556 N West St is $576 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 556 N West St is 33 years old.
Furthermore, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/18/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about homes similar to 556 N West St.
is available, if you would like to learn more about a modest property in the City of Alexandria such as any of the places below. 556 N West St is a modest property in the City of Alexandria.
$489,000 ⁞ 2 BR ⁞ 2 BA ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ Alexandria 22314
Come visit our open house this Sunday from 1-4pm! Incredible opportunity for a pristine and updated condo with perfect location just steps to the Metro and everything Old Town/Del Ray has to offer! Ground level unit features 2 beds/2 private ... [Read more]
Looking for a modest property in the City of Alexandria? Take a peek at these selections.
See more in Recent Listings
Contact Julie Nesbitt
for a complete list of modest property in the City of Alexandria real estate For Sale.
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.
Contact Julie Nesbitt
to find the right modest property in the City of Alexandria for you.
On the other hand, building equity in your residence in the Alexandria area is a ready-made savings plan.