Info Regarding in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 :: $460,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re dreaming about buying a new property such as 505 E Braddock Rd #301.
The 22314 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,429 sqft. Conversely, 505 E Braddock Rd #301 has 930 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $495 . But, 505 E Braddock Rd #301 is $495 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 505 E Braddock Rd #301 is 34 years old.
Beautifully updated condo, steps from the Metro, Old Town and Del Ray! The contemporary kitchen with brand NEW SS appliances has a large pass-through that makes the space feel bright and open. Spacious dining room and adjacent living room ... [Read more]$460,000 :: 2 BR :: 1 BA :: 1 HB :: 930 SQFT :: 505 E Braddock Rd #301 Alexandria 22314 VA :: Colecroft Station ::
About The Same Size As 505 E Braddock Rd #301?All the condos in this table are about the same living area as 505 E Braddock Rd #301. Why compare properties of a similar size to 505 E Braddock Rd #301 in Alexandria? In addition, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a home buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria.
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||23 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||12 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||5 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||8 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||3 Active|
Neighborhoods In Alexandria With Selections Around $460,000All the communities in this table have condos advertised for sale which are about the same price as 505 E Braddock Rd #301. Why identify places like this? Because, by comparing a number of places, a buyer can better understand what is actually available in Alexandria.
|Pinewood Lake||2 Active|
|Bucknell Manor||2 Active|
|Village At Gum Spgs||2 Active|
|Fairlington Towne||2 Active|
|Tartan Village||1 Active|
|Colecroft Station||1 Active|
|Bucknell Heights||1 Active|
|Skyview Park||1 Active|
|Midtown Station||1 Active|
|Mount Vernon||1 Active|
|Overlook Condos||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
|Deer Run Crossing||1 Active|
|Groveton Woods||1 Active|
|Porto Vecchio||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers Condominium||1 Active|
|Burgundy Farm||1 Active|
|Terrace of Bever||1 Active|
|Condos At Carlyle Square||1 Active|
|Beverly Park||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|
|Midtown Alexandria Station||1 Active|
|| Colecroft Station || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,174 || MLS: VAAX2000726
Beautifully updated condo, steps from the Metro, Old Town and Del Ray! The contemporary kitchen with brand NEW SS appliances has a large pass-through that makes the space feel bright and open. Spacious dining room and adjacent living room ... [Read more]