- Residents at Old Town Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Old Town Alexandria.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Old Town Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Alexandria.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Alexandria is electric.
I am a tech savvy Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria. 815 N Patrick St #206 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condo, or any particular condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Let'shesitate to determine your priorities so that you can realistically find out whether purchasing a choice 2-bedroom condominium in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. Have you thought about: