- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Homes around 1415 Abingdon Dr E #2 were built around 1944. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- How many baths do you need? 1415 Abingdon Dr E #2 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1415 Abingdon Dr E #2 has 0 half baths.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Harbor Terrace is 727.
I'm a local licensed real estate adviser and I work hard everyday in and around condos in The City of Alexandria. I like 1415 Abingdon Dr E #2. This condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd love to pause to help you to think through exactly what your desires are on your purchase of real estate in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?