- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 801 N Pitt St #801 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 801 N Pitt St #401.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Homes around 801 N Pitt St #401 were built around 1965. How old is too old? How new is too new?
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a full-time, fine Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. There's a lot to like about this condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? My goal in this write-up is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. Have you thought about: