- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 1734 W Abingdon Dr #301 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Potowmack Crossing is 656.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Potowmack Crossing
If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in 22314. I see a lot to like about 1734 W Abingdon Dr #301 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $335,000 2-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22314, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Let's take a moment to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically settle if buying a 2-bedroom condominium in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.