- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Port Royal Condominium offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Port Royal Condominium is 513.
I am a competent real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 801 N Pitt St #411 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular smaller 0-bedroom condo in 22314. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My hope in this post is to help you think about your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. What are your needs? What are your wants? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?