- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do public schools matter to you? 801 N Pitt St #808 is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School and .
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- The highest priced condo at Port Royal Condominium is listed for $314,900. Do you know if 801 N Pitt St #808 is a good value?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Port Royal Condominium.
Monika Ortiz is a local Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. 801 N Pitt St #808 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $314,900 1-bedroom condo in 22314 in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. I'd like to take a moment to help you determine exactly what your dreams are on your condo purchase. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. What do you know about Port Royal Condominium? Did you know that 801 N Pitt St #808 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 801 N Pitt St #301 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.