- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Residents at Old Town Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Old Town Alexandria.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I'm a full-time real estate professional specializing condos in 22314. I see a lot to like about 1023 N Royal St #401 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $695,000 2-bedroom 1-baths colonial condominium in The City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Contact me today to discuss your condominium needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams. Let'shesitate to think about your desires so that you can realistically learn if buying a $695,000 2-bedroom 1-baths colonial-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: