- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Alexandria House offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 400 Madison St #1306 were built around 1975. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty is a reliable real estate agent working every day in and around Northern Virginia. 400 Madison St #1306 is a compelling 2-bedroom 2-baths dwelling in 22314 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My goal in this post is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are many factors to consider. A few of your options include: