Will Nesbitt works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. I believe 915 N Patrick St #202 is a very interesting condo in Northern Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My hope in this blog post is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? How many bathrooms do you need? 915 N Patrick St #202 has 1. What about half-baths? 915 N Patrick St #202 has 1.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Commons
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 915 N Patrick St #202 is served by Jefferson-Houston School Elementary School and .
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314?
|Newer (2011 – 2016)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Porto Vecchio||2 Active|
|Montebello Condo||1 Active|
|Parkside At Alexandria||1 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Old Town Commons||1 Active|
|Carlton Place||1 Active|
|Fairlington Towne||1 Active|
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.