Nesbitt Realty works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. 125 N Lee St #Dh406 is a wonderful unit, but it’s not for every buyer.
Our objective with this post is to help you find out your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are heat pump(s)?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you’ll love the section around Torpedo Factory.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Torpedo Factory
- Residents at Torpedo Factory enjoy additional benefits from this community..
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 – 1937)||1 Active|