1130 Powhatan St is a wonderful townhouse, but it's not for every buyer.
My dream in this weblog is to help you find out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What style of townhouse do you prefer? If you like colonial townhouses, you'll love the place around 1130 Powhatan St.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what home have sold for in Westover? Here's what has Recently sold at Westover.
- Do you want a basement? few of the townhouses in this section have a basement.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Westover is 1,166.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22314?
finished area between 882 sq. ft. to 974 sq. ft.
|Entry-Level ($300,001 to $750,000)||4 Active|
|Premium ($750,001 to $1,100,000)||1 Active|
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
$715,000 : 224 S West St, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,072 sq. ft.
Year built: 1910
Days on Market: 8
$725,000 : 115 N Lee St #Bh501, Alexandria 22314
1 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,301 sq. ft.
Year built: 1985
Days on Market: 17
$675,000 : 4646 Knight, Alexandria 22311
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,155 sq. ft.
Year built: 1996
Days on Market: 37
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop! We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.