Contemplating a 2-bedroom purchase in the City of Alexandria? I figure out the the City of Alexandria real estate market.
Tempting 2 BR Condominium For Sale in 22314
Premium condominium building located with-in several blocks of the recently renovated Braddock Metro. Two metro stops to the new Amazon headquarters in Crystal City. Walk to all the wonderful amenities that Old Town Alexandria has to offer, … [Read more]
Is A Condo Right For You?
People choose condominium life for a number of reasons. Some condos are less expensive than a traditional single-family house. Additionally, many condos have added amenities and facilities which an individual cannot afford on his own. Most condominiums have amenities you won’t find on a similarly priced single family residence.
For example, a typical condo has (at minimum) a pool, a work-out room, and party room. A similarly priced house would not enjoy these amenities. Another benefit of condo living is that owners share in the burden of maintenance and lawn care. This means that some of the exterior maintenance and lawn care is provided by the condo association and the expense of that care is part of your monthly condo fee.
Many older condos have utilities included in the price of the condo fee. In new condos it is more typical to share the cost of water, but individually pay for other utilities.
Condo life in some ways is simpler for active lifestyles. Many condo owners choose condo life because they love life and they don’t want to be bogged down with maintaining a lawn or cleaning gutters. A condo owner can walk out the back door and enjoy a dip in the pool while the other guy is spending time writing checks to pay his utilities.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1076
Added: 09/20/19, Last Updated: 10/07/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX239564
Subdivision: Braddock Place
List Price: 539900.00
About this Condominium
- Braddock Place has a good location close to the metro/subway station less than 1 mile, bus stop less than 1 mile, and airport less than 10 miles.
- The most common heating system at Braddock Place is heat pump(s).
- Condos at Braddock Place are 36 years old and were built in 1983.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 75 days.
- One third of the condos currently on the market at Braddock Place have garage parking.
- Residents of Braddock Place enjoy additional benefits from this community..