- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 1123 Michigan Ct.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 1123 Michigan Ct.
- 1123 Michigan Ct is currently listed for $699,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Nethergate
ELEGANT ALL BRICK END OF ROW 4-LEVEL TOWNHOME. GLEAMING HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT. CUSTOM PLANTATION SHUTTERS, RECESSED LIGHTING, CLASSIC CHAIR RAILINGS AND CROWN MOLDINGS. BRIGHT UPDATED KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, UPGRADED ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.