I’m a Nesbitt Realty real estate agent and every day I practice real estate in or near Northern Virginia as a full-time real estate agent. I’m as excited about your next home as you are.
430 N Henry St #B, Alexandria VA 22314 || $615,000
Residences in Parker Gray Historic District are generally masonry art deco. However, this post isn’t about this 2-bedroom 2-baths Art Deco-style property in Parker Gray Historic District. Instead, I want to tell you more about some of what I enjoy about Alexandria. There’s a lot to love about Alexandria—more than will fit in this article, but here’s some elements I appreciate living here:
- There are search for biking and jogging trails that weave though historic places, natural settings and urban environments.
- Whole Foods,Trader Joe’s,Wegman’s,Fresh Market, are just a few of our many grocery options. In addition, Alexandria has a plethora of ethnic and international grocers. Alexandria is a foodie-heaven.
- Alexandria has a number of best commuter routes in the metropolitan area.
Views of the Water in Alexandria, VA
- Alexandria water-view homes – ($100,000 to $500,000)
- Alexandria water-view homes – ($500,000 to $1,000,000)
- Alexandria water-view homes – (1,000,000+)
Waterfront Homes in Alexandria, VA
- Alexandria waterfront homes – ($100,000 to $500,000)
- Alexandria waterfront homes – ($500,000 to $1,000,000)
- Alexandria waterfront homes – (1,000,000+)
Nesbitt Realty’s Picks:
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop! We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.